Ekoï’s Perso Evo 9 Cycling Sunglasses

0
Elia Viviani Wearing Perso Evo 9 cycling sunglasses
Giro d'Italia 2018 - 101th Edition - 3rd stage Be'er Sheva - Eilat 229 km - 06/05/2018 - Elia Viviani (ITA - QuickStep - Floors) - photo Luca Bettini/BettiniPhoto©2018

The new PERSO EVO 9 of Ekoï are a real revolution in the world of cycling sunglasses and define a new concept of personalization with fully customisable 4 in 1 cycling sunglasses.

At the Giro d’Italia 2018, among others, these glasses are the choice of the fresh winner of two consecutive stages Elia Viviani, and the champ Fabio Aru.

In fact, PERSO EVO 9 glasses are fully customizable in each of their parts! Ekoï offers up to 22 different colours for each of the 9 parts of the cycling sunglasses, in addition to the possibility of choosing among 4 different styles of the same frame. Plus, one can decide whether to keep the upper part of the frame, the lower part, both or none of the two. This means, several million possible combinations thanks to the 3D configurator, available online at ekoi.com.

In this way, every customer will have his/her unique Perso Evo 9 cycling sunglasses.

The lenses are made by the highly respected ZEISS company and feature anti-reflection and Ri.PEL water repellent treatments. They are made of unbreakable polycarbonate and are available in category 1, 2, 3 as well as in a photochromatic version. These high-performance lenses give a unique look and will guarantee an ideal vision in all conditions. They provide full protection against UVA (also present in cloudy weather and representing 95% of UV rays) and UVB (remaining 5%). The frame has an adjustable nose bridge and is made in TR90 Grilamid; the glasses total weight is a maximum 41g.

Made in Italy and hand-built in France, in the Ekoï Lab in Fréjus, PERSO EVO 9 cycling sunglasses are the result of a close collaboration of the brand with their professional riders such as Fabio Aru, Warren Barguil, Alexander Kristoff, Nacer Bouhanni, Philippe Gilbert and all Quick Step Floors Team members.

Technical characteristics of the PERSO EVO 9 Cycling Sunglasses

– 4 styles in 1 model.
– Perforated arms and perforated upper frame.
– Frame material: TR90 Grilamid. Colours for the frame: 22 colours for the upper part (including France, Italy, Belgium and Spain National flags), 18 colours for the lower part and 17 colours for the sides.
– High-performance ZEISS lenses, anti-reflective, water-repellent Ri.PEL treated, in unbreakable polycarbonate. Category 1, 2, 3 and photochromic. 7 lens colours: mirror, Revo red, Revo blue, orange and yellow, grey. Compatible with Ekoï optical insert.
– Adjustable nose bridge.

Weight: from 35 to 41g
Price: from £ 88.37

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

14 − six =