Bianchi and Thomson Bike Tours teamed up to bring cycling fans a memorable vintage cycling trip featuring the “strade bianche” in Tuscany.
L’Eroica powered by Bianchi (September 29th to October 3rd) offers an unforgettable trip with luxury excursions across the Strade Bianche in Tuscany and a guaranteed entry to the original L’Eroica vintage event, hosting cyclists from all over the world, in Gaiole in Chianti. Participants can also purchase a Bianchi L’Eroica certified vintage bike and ride it on Sunday, October 2nd.
L’Eroica powered by Bianchi trip’s first three days will feature classic rides through the Tuscan countryside on a special regular bike: Infinito CV model – “The Hottest bike of 2015” according to Bicycling Magazine.
Thomson Bike Tours powered by Bianchi is a performance and luxury bike travel concept that offers world-class Bianchi cycling experience operated by the Thomson organization, with what they claim to be the best Support Team in the industry.
About L’Eroica powered by Bianchi:
• The Eroica: ride the world-famous event on a vintage bike
• Buy the Bianchi L’Eroica vintage bike, the only one certified to participate in all the international Eroica events, and get a free Bianchi vintage cycling kit (wool)
• Choose your distance: 46, 75, 135 or 209km. There’s an Eroica designed for you
• Eroica Expo: visit the famous Expo the day before the Eroica
• Classic Tuscan rides: enjoy three days of classic rides on the Inifnito CV throughout the best of the Tuscan countryside
• Poggerino Wines: wine tasting and lunch in this famous winery
• Siena: evening visit and dinner in this fabulous city
You can book online at Thomson Bike Tours.
Bike & Cycling News – SpyCycle
See More Cycling Stories